Littleton Pest Control and Extermination Services
We’re here to provide pest control services to the citizens of Littleton, Colorado and surrounding areas!
Due to the changing of seasons, construction, and invasive species, infestations are on the rise in Colorado. We have the knowledge, training, and experience to properly remove any pests from your home or business. We only use safe chemicals that are synthetic, family-friendly, and efficient.
Listed below are the services we offer.
- Bed bug removal, inspection, and prevention
- Spider inspection and removal
- Removal of fleas, ants, cockroaches, and similar bugs
- Removal and control of rats, mice and other rodents
- Removal of wasps and wasps nests
We’re professional, local and ready to help keep you and your family safe. Give us a call today at 720-676-180.
Request A Quote Today!
Why Hire A Littleton Pest Control Service?
There are many benefits a professional pest control company brings. The team of experts sent to your home will not only control the situation but identify the source of the infestation. Hiring our services means getting the pests removed correctly and efficiently.
In some cases, pests become overpopulated because they weren’t removed as soon as they should have been. Maybe you’re holding off on getting them exterminated because you don’t have the time to do it yourself? Or you think it’s not a huge problem right at this moment. Ignoring the situation will only make it worse and harder to control. It’s also threatening the health of you and your family. A number of pests carry diseases and can contaminate your food. For example, cockroaches carry E Coli and salmonella on their bodies. These pests, as well as ants, also contaminate food that can cause severe allergic reactions in your house.
If there’s a spider infestation in the home, it’s a cause for worry because of the threat certain species pose. A bite from a Black Widow will require immediate medical attention. Even for nonpoisonous spiders, one or two bites will cause wariness and discomfort in the home.
A rodent infestation will not only damage your house but can also threaten the health of you and your family. Rats and Mice carry fleas and diseases, including Hantavirus, Salmonella, Leptospirosis, Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis, and Rat-Bite Fever. These illnesses are caused by breathing in rodent dust and eating contaminated food. It can spread by you simply coming into contact with rodent urine. Rodents pose a serious threat to the well-being of you and your family’s health and should be removed from your home at once.
If you notice any of these pests in your home as well as others then don’t hesitate and call Highlands Ranch Family Pest Control! We will get the situation under control right away and leave your home pest-free. Don’t wait any longer and give us a call today!
Rodent Infestation in Littleton, Colorado
The winters of 2017-2018 held a rise in rodent infestations, according to a local news report. With the increase in construction and decrease of predators like foxes and coyotes, rats and mice are infiltrating more and more homes. One resident of a Littleton apartment complex stated that she has had to clear rat nests many times from cars in the parking lot.
Citizens of Littleton should prepare now more than ever for the chance of a rodent infestation in their house. Here are some tips to help prevent rodents from living in your home.
• Seal all holes inside and outside of the home. Some common holes that are missed are around the kitchen pipes, closet floors, and around vents and basements.
• Set traps up around the home to control the population. Mice and rat traps are different so buy accordingly and follow instructions carefully.
• A simple way to keep rodents out of the home is to clean up. Cut their food source by keeping all your food items in sealed containers and don’t leave spills out overnight.
• Adopt a cat. This method has been used for centuries to keep rodent populations at bay and still works today! Talk to fine people at the Humane Society of the South Platt Valley for help!